BeatsMonster offers a custom beat production service. We create and produce an exclusive track that is made specifically for only you. No one will ever own these beat beside you. For our custom beat production we currently charge $750 per track. Discounts for multiple track productions are also available. We require a 50% deposit to begin production of your custom beat.
Included with a custom beat purchase:
- Individual separated tracks of all instruments
- Total control of the stereo mix
- Up to 3 revisions
- Stereo master and individual separated instrument tracks are all high quality 16bit 44khz uncompressed files sent via Federal Express on disc.
- Exclusive rights with signed agreements
As a rap beat instrumental producer we offer Custom Music Production Services for established Record Companies, Recording Artists, Films, Radio or TV Advertising, Commercials, Sports, Jingles, & Websites that are serious and need original music for commercial projects and have the required budget. If you are a film production company or an advertising company that needs original custom music production in the Hip Hop genres or instrumental beats then BeatsMonster.com is your number one source for top quality music beats.
By using a BeatsMonster custom beat, recording artists and labels, get the most direct and professional way to quickly record a Hip Hop single or album with exclusive musical compositions for which the purchaser is the only user of the custom beat.
Exclusive rights for custom beats are for one sole user and cannot be resold or transferred in anyway.
BeatsMonsterís requirements for Custom Beats:
- Co-Publishing: Publishing rights are retained by both parties.
- Co-Copyright: BeatsMonster holds the copyright for instrumental portions of the composition while client shall retain copyright of lyrical composition.
- BeatsMonster shall receive producer royalties on sales.
The Custom Music Production Services at BeatsMonster include delivery of the stereo master and separated sub-mixed or individual instrument tracks for re-mixing in ProTools, Logic, etc, along with signed production agreements.
A 50% payment is required as a deposit in order for the project to begin with the remainder of payment due at the project's completion.